Sunday 14 October 2012

Scouting For Girls

Woah, hasn't the past week gone super quick? I still easily remember waking up on Monday thinking 'eurghhh another week of school', but honestly, it seems to have flown by. Although despite that, I seem to haven't had a spare moment to do any blogging, or in fact, anything internet related (which is VERY unusual!)

Scouting For Girls played at the Big Gig 2012 last week, and it's safe to say that since then, I have totally fallen in love with their music again. You can undoubtedly tell how passionate they are about music, one of the many factors that makes their music so irresistible to listen to.

This 3-piece-band have had numerous number 1 hits, which explains why they have so many dedicated fans. I have to admit, I have ALWAYS loved Scouting For Girls, but I have recently re-classified my love. I've had their top 5 songs on repeat on my Spotify account, and my current favorite is Summertime In The City. The beautiful lyrics combined with amaazing chords and vocals make this song extra special.

Summertime In The City video


Heartbeat Video


This Ain't A Love Song video


She's So Lovely video

No comments: