Thursday 5 January 2012

Celebrity Perfumes:What's The Big Deal?

Every girl loves a bit of the odd perfume now and again. But it can be very hard to find one that you love to the max. I've had that problem many a times- but now I think I've found 'the one'. No, I don't mean I've found the man of my dreams (although I secretly hope I had!), but I've found a perfume to die for! And it's name... well, that's the problem. I don't really want to go round telling everybody that my favorite perfume is by JUSTIN BIEBER (and of all people!)

I still don't see the point of a music star, actress or model creating their own perfume for their fans and followers. I mean, seriously, what's the big fuss?! They're not from household names such as Chanel or DKNY who know the ingredients to make a good perfume- but are simply doing it for the money. That's the infurating thing. The money. Haven't the got enough already without stipping us of every last penny so we can smell like them?

Now there are just too many celebrity perfumes to choose from. If it's not a wierd named one by Katy Perry it's one by why-is-she-actually-famous Kim Kardashian. I wish they would just stop creating these gimicy things. Is t-shirts, posters, mugs etc. not enough for them? I can see why people buy them- as they love the creator and idolise them- but celebrity perfumes are just not for me, sadly. I'm much more of a Chanel no.6 girl.

-Rachel xo

No comments: