Tuesday 5 March 2013

Snaps from Germany!

Over the February half term, I visited Germany on a school trip, and I thought I'd share some on my snaps with you!

-On the plane, The Perks of Being a Wallflower is an AMAZING book I recommend you all read it!


'We've landed in Munich Kirst we are in Germany oh my god!!!' 
-On the coach on the way to the hostel


-Bowling with my best friend Kirsten


-Cheeky bowling snap with Luce.

Dachau Concentration Camp; one of the most memorable experience of my life. Truly inspirational, make you appreciate every single thing I've got!

-Currywurst!!

-On the 6 hour coach journey to Berlin baaaby.


-German government building

-The Brandenburg Gate

-Jewish memorial just after the snow blizzard...I look pregnant!

-Olympic Stadium oh yeaaah
'Cheeeeky'

-View from the plane window...wow.


-Rachel xo

No comments: