Monday 21 January 2013

Snow Way, It's a Snow Day!









Cheeky blog title copied from an UO email ;)

I bet you're wondering why I'm posting at such an ungodly hour on a Monday morning right? Well, as you have probably gathered over night there was A LOT of snow and as a result my school has been closed for the day yaaaaay!

Now, I absolutely HATE snow with a passion so you won't be seeing me sledging down any hill today, but I do have a large amount of respect for it when it has allowed me to not go to school and miss physics and maths!

However, you can't deny that it looks beautiful when it has been untouched and has just set and nobody has ruined it! As soon as it started to snow again, I grabbed my camera and snapped a couple of pictures to share with you.

On a side note, what do you think of the new title/layout/pages etc. I've spent the past hour sorting it all out so I hope you'll be grateful! I much prefer the minimalist look as it make the blog look much more professional!

-Rachel xo

No comments: