Friday 7 December 2012

Catch Up!

First ever proper post from Lipsticks and Lollipops yaay :-)

Hey Guys,
It feels like I haven't posted in ages...well that's because I haven't! 5 days without posts in not good and I really need to start posting more but school work is sadly taking over right now! Waay too much revision/Controlled Assessments going on!

Anyway, I just thought I'd give you a little update on my life...lucky you ;)

I'm going to attempt to do a blog photo post this weekend as I'm going on a shopping trip with my mum tomorrow to buy lots of things for a school trip to Berlin in February (I'm so excited!!) Hopefully this blog photo post will contain lots of woolly jumpers/cable knits, warm jeans and lovely accessories inc. scarfs, hats etc. BUT, I can't promise anything!

Until then, have a good weekend!

-rachel louise xo

No comments: