Monday 3 September 2012

Denim Shirts

Well hello there blogging world, I haven't seen you in a long time. It's been ages and ages since I last posted, but I have been on holiday so there wasn't really a chance to post! In the meantime, I have been collecting picture to do a special holiday post, which I will write and post shortly, so stay tuned for it!

I absolutely love denim shirts, my best friend Georgie and I wear ours literally all the time! Although we both have totally different fashion styles, our love for denim will reunite our passion for fashion! The denim shirt I own is an oversize one from Zara, which I purchased earlier in the summer. This light denim over-sized beauty can be found on the Zara website by clicking here. When doing this post, it was revealed that it has been reduced from £25.99 to £7.99, so go and grab this bargain now!

There are many ways you can wear a denim shirt, but for lazy days my favorite is buttoned up, sleeves rolled up with a pair of comfy leggings, of any colour or pattern. This outfit is easy to put together and looks great!


Another way to wear this shirt is unbuttoned with a vest top underneath. This casual look is perfect for a trip into town with friends. I added a pretty necklace with this outfit to make it that extra bit special.


 Finally, this is the last way I wear my denim shirt- buttoned right up to the top.This preppy look can be completed with leggings or tucked into jeans and with a satchel bag. I've never actually tried this look tucked into


No comments: